USI Northeast hosts a number of compliance webinars on various timely topics to help clients navigate the complex laws and regulations affecting employee benefit plans.
USI Northeast Compliance Webinar Series (2018)
Series of compliance seminars/webinars offered periodically with a summary of the legislative and regulatory developments affecting employee benefit plans. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in being added to our email list for compliance news and event updates.
New York/New Jersey Paid Family Leave (PFL) Webinar – Thursday, August 23, 2018 (1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EDT)
Join USI Northeast for a complimentary, informational webinar on New Jersey & New York Paid Family Leave with Employee Benefits Regional Counsel Yesenia Perez as she shares practical solutions for employers to consider for compliance with the two states’ regulations.
REGISTRATION is Required – https://usi.webex.com/usi/onstage/g.php?MTID=e143b2204cf408510265b8c89da0066df
Please join us as we discuss the similarities and differences between the various state laws.
- New York Paid Family Leave Updates
- New Jersey Paid Leave
- New Jersey Sick Leave
SHRM: 1.5 Credits Approved
HRCI: 1.5 (HR-General) Credits Approved
Attendees must login for the entire session to receive credit.
- After your registration request has been approved, you’ll receive instruction for joining the meeting
- If you’ve already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again
- If you are viewing as a group with multiple people in the room, each individual is encouraged to register themselves and/or send an e-mail to email@example.com immediately after the webinar with the attendee list
- This event will be recorded for future playback.
Compliance Roundup – February 2, 2018
- After your registration request has been approved, you’ll receive instructions for joining the meeting.
- If you’ve already registered for a meeting, you do not need to register again.
- In order to receive credits, you must register and attend the webinar for the entire duration.
SHRM and HRCI Accredited
|The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is a leading provider of Human Resource services. It offers a distinctive certification program recognized nationally. USI Northeast is an approved re-certification provider of SHRM. For additional information, visit: SHRM.org.||The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) provides certification for human resource professionals. The certification is widely known and accepted in the industry and requires work experience, competency and education. USI Northeast is an approved provider of HRCI credits. For additional information, visit: hrci.org.|
USI Northeast Compliance Webinar Series (2017)
- Affordable Care Act Reporting – 1094/1095 (2017 Changes) – November 2017
- Compliance Roundup – October
- Countdown to NY Paid Family Leave
- Health Care Reform 2.0
- Compliance Roundup – March
- Compliance Roundup – January
USI Northeast Compliance Webinar Series (2016)
- Up Close and Personal with the Department of Labor
- HIPAA – Second Round of Audits
- Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- 6055/6056 Reporting Requirements
- Look-Back Measurement Period – Determining Full-time Employee Status
- Top 10 Compliance Mistakes in Employee Benefit Plans
- HRAs – What’s Permissible and What Isn’t?
- 1094/1095 Reporting Updates
The information contained on this site is for educational purposes only. USI does not provide legal or tax advice. For advice specific to your situation, please consult an attorney or other professional.
© 2017 USI Insurance Services LLC, All Rights Reserved.