USI Northeast hosts a number of compliance webinars on various timely topics to help clients navigate the complex laws and regulations affecting employee benefit plans.
USI Northeast Compliance Webinar Series (2017)
Series of compliance seminars/webinars offered periodically with a summary of the legislative and regulatory developments affecting employee benefit plans. Email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in being added to our email list for compliance news and event updates.
- After your registration request has been approved, you’ll receive instructions for joining the meeting.
- If you’ve already registered for a meeting, you do not need to register again.
SHRM and HRCI Accredited
|The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is a leading provider of Human Resource services. It offers a distinctive certification program recognized nationally. USI Northeast is an approved re-certification provider of SHRM. For additional information, visit: SHRM.org.
||The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) provides certification for human resource professionals. The certification is widely known and accepted in the industry and requires work experience, competency and education. USI Northeast is an approved provider of HRCI credits. For additional information, visit: hrci.org.
USI Northeast Compliance Webinar Series (2016)
- Up Close and Personal with the Department of Labor
- HIPAA – Second Round of Audits
- Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
- 6055/6056 Reporting Requirements
- Look-Back Measurement Period – Determining Full-time Employee Status
- Top 10 Compliance Mistakes in Employee Benefit Plans
- HRAs – What’s Permissible and What Isn’t?
- 1094/1095 Reporting Updates
The information contained on this site is for educational purposes only. USI does not provide legal or tax advice. For advice specific to your situation, please consult an attorney or other professional.
© 2017 USI Insurance Services LLC, All Rights Reserved.