USI is a leader in insurance brokerage and consulting. With more than 4,400 dedicated, experienced and innovative professionals in over 140 offices nationwide, we have a team of professionals nearby ready to serve you.
As the third largest privately-held insurance broker in the nation, USI combines its client-centric culture at the local level with leading-edge technical resources on the national level.
This website is dedicated to providing USI Northeast region’s customer base with exclusive industry news and updates. Tailored to insurance news in the New York metropolitan area, this group is your source for obtaining clear solutions for your health and welfare benefits challenges.
Key stats about USI:
- 8th largest insurance broker in the U.S.
- 3rd largest privately held in the U.S.
- 12th largest insurance broker in the world
- Leader in employee benefits and property & casualty consulting and brokerage services..
- #1 employee benefit communication and enrollment services provider in the U.S.
- 3rd largest personal lines broker in the U.S.
- 4th largest commercial lines broker in the U.S
- 5th largest affinity program provider in the U.S.
- USI is a top 10 retirement consulting firm
- Largest employee benefit wholesaler in the Northeast tri-state area
USI Northeast Locations: Employee Benefits
261 Madison Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10016
300 Executive Drive, Suite 380
West Orange, NJ 07052
333 Earle Ovington Boulevard, Suite 800
Uniondale, NY 11553
333 Westchester Avenue, Suite 102
White Plains, NY 10604
21 Congress Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866