The 2019 Employee Benefits Outlook offers expert insights from USI’s national practice leaders on the trends and market conditions affecting benefit programs. The Outlook provides thoughts and perspectives on trends, topical issues and solutions for consideration, including:
- How artificial intelligence is increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of HR teams
- Improving price transparency to manage pharmaceutical costs
- Employer strategies to reduce benefit spend
- Reference-based pricing
- Why employers should consider self-insurance
- Building effective benefit strategies for globally mobile employees
- How targeted population health management can help reduce healthcare costs
- New and changing laws and regulations impacting employers
- Strategic de-risking actions for plan sponsors of defined benefit plans
The 2019 Employee Benefits Outlook also discusses the emerging technology and innovations being developed to help employers better manage costs and improve worker productivity.
Please click here to read the 2019 Employee Benefits Outlook.