Join USI Northeast for a FREE, informational webinar with ERISA Counsel/VP Erika Medina on recent compliance updates. The webinar will focus on:
- Tax reform;
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Dept. of Labor (DOL) regulatory agenda;
- Wellness Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) delayed enforcement;
- New York Paid Family Leave updates; and
- San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) reporting update.
Friday, February 2, 2018
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
Earn 1.0 credits with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and/or 1.0 (HR-General) credits with Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
- After your registration request has been approved, you’ll receive instructions for joining the meeting.
- If you’ve already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.
- If you are viewing as a group with multiple people in the room, each individual is encouraged to register themselves and/or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after the webinar with the attendee list.